- Come worship on Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
- Nursery provided for babies and toddlers.
- Refreshments provided after the morning service in the Fellowship Hall upstairs.
- We value uplifting worship
- Vocal and instrumental teams of children, young people and adults enhance our morning worship by using the gifts God has entrusted them.
- Something old and something new – we offer a blend of songs from traditional hymns to contemporary choruses.
- A free community dinner every Wednesday from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Each Wednesday of the month a church in the community takes a turn preparing and serving a dinner for those in need. This community dinner is sponsored jointly by the churches of the Bowness and Montgomery Communities and takes place at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church.
Maranatha hosts on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- Preschool – Grade 6 during the morning service
Family Night – the third Friday of every month
Family Dinner @ 6:PM
– In conjunction with Ready4Learning, a full meal is offered to families within the community to promote the health and networking of healthy families. Doors open at 5:30, Meal starts at 6:00 PM.
Family Movie @ 7:PM
– Doors open at 6:30pm. Pop + popcorn for $1, or bring your own! Geared for elementary aged children. Bring pillows, blankets for extra comfort.
Grade 7 to 12
- Listen – me & God: learning to discover who Jesus is.
- Love – me & others: learning to build relationships.
- Go – us & the world: learning to walk the talk.
A women’s Bible study, with childcare available. Come out and join in fellowship with other women, great food, fun and a chance to grow in your walk with God. Wednesdays mornings at 9:30.
- Cells of 10-14 people meet regularly to develop friendship, pray together, share in God’s Word and care for another. Small Groups are formed every fall season for a period of 6-8 weeks to coincide with a Sermon Series.