- Come worship on Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
- Nursery provided for babies and toddlers.
- Refreshments provided after the morning service in the Fellowship Hall upstairs.
- We value uplifting worship
- Vocal and instrumental teams of children, young people and adults enhance our morning worship by using the gifts God has entrusted them.
- Something old and something new – we offer a blend of songs from traditional hymns to contemporary choruses.
Maranatha YYC partners alongside of other churches in the community to prepare and serve a dinner for those in need on a monthly basis and takes place at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church.
Maranatha YYC is blessed with its own fabulous and recently updated facility that allows us to accommodate not only rental groups but also many opportunities for ministry through out own church family
- Maranatha YYC hosts a Family Dinner once a month for all those in the Maranatha Community – and the community of its members on the 3rd Friday of each month
- Maranatha YYC hosts a free movie night for all who are interested in attending a family orientated movie on the third Friday of each month.
- Maranatha YYC hosts an annual pancake breakfast to coincide with the Calgary Stampede in early July on a Sunday morning
Maranatha YYC is intentional about supporting ministry ventures outside of our own church culture
- International Projects include – Casa Connor Building Project
- Various denominational causes
- Various local area causes
Faith formation is not just present in the worship service Maranatha YYC also looks to provide avenues for younger children to grow in age appropriate contexts.
- Preschool – Grade 6 during the morning service
Jr. Boys and Girls Groups – GEMS / Cadets
Maranatha YYC Supports programs for boys and girls aged 6 -12 years of age that meet every other Monday evening in partnership with Emmanuel Christian Reformed Church.
Youth Group – Grade 7 to 12
- Bi-weekly discipleship gatherings
- Regular fellowship – fun – gatherings
- Seeking ways and means to go further in living out a faith in our world
- Thrive – A women’s Bible study, with childcare available for all women to enjoy great food, fun and a chance to grow in your walk with God. Wednesdays mornings at 9:30.
- Small Groups that are focused on growing in awareness and application of scripture as well as other resource materials.
Maranatha YYC seeks to foster growth amongst the faith community as part of – but also beyond – the Sunday Morning worship service
- Greeters who engage new and old attendees of the worship service
- Coffee / Fellowship is an opportunity following the service to engage and encourage each other with light refreshments
- Soup N Buns happens on the first Sunday of each month where people in the church bring a portion of food (soup or buns) to a sit down meal that fosters greater
Buildings & Grounds
Maranatha YYC is well served by a group of people dedicated to maintaining and improving our facility. Recent additions included an elevator improving access to the back half our our building on all three levels.
Maranatha YYC is intentional about providing support and encouragement to all of the ministry areas financially and with policies that ensure the safety of all persons who are engaged by our church family and empowered by our church family