Worship SHIP Ministries
- Come worship on Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
- Nursery provided for babies and toddlers.
- Refreshments provided after the morning service in the Fellowship Hall upstairs.
- We value uplifting worship
- Vocal and instrumental teams of children, young people and adults enhance our morning worship by using the gifts God has entrusted them.
- Something old and something new – we offer a blend of songs from traditional hymns to contemporary choruses.
Mission SHIP Ministries
- Maranatha YYC partners alongside of other churches in the community to prepare and serve a dinner for those in need on a monthly basis and takes place at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church.
- Maranatha YYC hosts a Family Dinner once a month for all those in the Maranatha Community – and the community of its members on the 3rd Friday of each month
- Maranatha YYC hosts a free movie night for all who are interested in attending a family orientated movie on the third Friday of each month.
- Maranatha YYC hosts an annual pancake breakfast to coincide with the Calgary Stampede in early July on a Sunday morning
- International Projects include – Casa Connor Building Project
- Various denominational causes
- Various local area causes
Discipleship SHIP Ministries
- Preschool – Grade 6 during the morning service
Jr. Boys and Girls Groups – GEMS / Cadtets
Maranatha YYC Supports programs for boys and girls aged 6 -12 years of age that meet every other Monday evening in partnership with other churches.
Youth Group – Grade 7 to 12
- Listen – me & God: learning to discover who Jesus is.
- Love – me & others: learning to build relationships.
- Go – us & the world: learning to walk the talk.
- Thrive – A women’s Bible study, with childcare available for all women to enjoyu great food, fun and a chance to grow in your walk with God. Wednesdays mornings at 9:30.
- Small Groups are cells of 10-14 people meet regularly during the Fall Season to develop friendship, pray together, share in God’s Word and care for another.
Fellow SHIP Ministries